Last year, we brought you the beer lovers gift guide to help you find the perfect gift for your beer-loving Valentine. This year, I decided to get crafty in a different way with these vintage-inspired valentines for beer lovers. Let that special someone know you think they’re intoxicating! Send one to your sweetie, or hang one on your fridge as an ode to your true love, craft beer. So what do ya say, Internet… Will you be my Valentine?
Tags: be mine, beer lovers, beer mine, beer puns, can you be my valentine, craft beer love, freebies, holidays, i love beer, i love you a tun, love is brewing, so hoppy youre mine, Valentine's Day, vintage valentines, you make me hoppy
Categories: The Spirit of Craft Beer
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search Craft Beer Topics
- Are You a Beer Snob? March 22, 2012
- the Beer Girl’s Guide to Better Photography! April 12, 2012
- Crushing the Myths: Craft Cans June 17, 2013
- On “Leaning In” and following my passion January 21, 2014
- Local Spotlight: Victoire Belgium Beer Bar July 3, 2012
- Bullets2Bandages .50 Caliber Bottle Opener January 10, 2015
- The Perfect Pint? June 12, 2014
- Rochester Real Beer Week: The Women & Beer Symposium May 12, 2014
- Fractured Beer Quotes: Almost Famous Words About Beer & Life March 18, 2014
- Meet Josie Holden, Nedloh Brewing Co. March 11, 2014
- Andy: I have one of these and I LOVE it!!
- Ross Quintana: Hey Amy thanks for the post. I own multiple bottle openers from them and use them on my show. Great…
- The Women of Craft Beers!: […] Meet Josie Holden, Nedloh Brewing Co. […]
- abby: Finally - a blog that's not about pleather leggings, cute fall boots, or the OMG best nail polishes. Where have…
- Amy Ellsworth: Alexis, Thank you so much for your comment! As a woman in her early 30's, I remember what…