Craft Beer Love: Vintage-Inspired Valentines

Last year, we brought you the beer lovers gift guide to help you find the perfect gift for your beer-loving Valentine. This year, I decided to get crafty in a different way with these vintage-inspired valentines for beer lovers. Let that special someone know you think they’re intoxicating! Send one to your sweetie, or hang one on your fridge as an ode to your true love, craft beer. So what do ya say, Internet… Will you be my Valentine?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: The Spirit of Craft Beer

Author:Amy Ellsworth

Amy Ellsworth is The Craft Beer Girl. Follow her as she discovers the world of craft beer through brewery tours, beer festivals, reviews and homebrewing. You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook, and .

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

7 Comments on “Craft Beer Love: Vintage-Inspired Valentines”

1. Nichodemous
    February 10, 2014 at 8:52 PM #

My friends and I all got permission from our girlfriends/wives to take a road trip to Bell’s, Founder’s and New Holland for Valentine’s Day. I was looking for punny beer-related valentine’s day cards for the trip. This is perfect for a group of beer nerds!

• February 11, 2014 at 9:39 AM #

Awesome! Glad you enjoy them… From one beer nerd to another!

2. Kierstin
    January 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM #

Awesome, thank you so much! My boyfriend has a hop farm so the hoppy one is just TOO perfect! I love your whole website – I found it through Pinterest.

• January 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM #

Awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by and for commenting… It’s always nice to hear that people are enjoying the site. Hope you and your boyfriend have a very ‘Hoppy’ Valentines Day! ;)

3. Kierstin
    January 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM #

I love these! They are adorable. Is there a way I can buy some of these prints?

• January 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM #

Kierstin, I’m so happy you like the Valentines! I don’t have anything available to purchase at the moment, but I have some things in the works… Feel free to print the valentines and use them as you wish, and stay tuned for cool stuff coming soon!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Narragansett Beer « Vintage ‘Gansett Valentine From The Craft Beer Girl - February 14, 2014

[…] Love this vintage-inspired Valentine from The Craft Beer Girl. See more on her blog, Craft Beer Love: Vintage-Inspired Valentine’s, at TheCraftBeerGirl.com. […]